9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

Dumbest shit ever.

There were no missiles shot at the planes on 9/11, and planes can't move up and down, back and forth like that. Are you stupid? Please, kill yourself for being so dumb.

I love you.

Kevin responds:

It was Rush's tour plane.

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

Good, but not original.

There are loads of these cursor games here already, and it's getting kinda played out.

Try coming up with something original.

Flash Point Flash Point

Great but...

...there should be an option on the main menu that allows you to just play any of the minigames by choice, that way we can experience them all :)

Dark Cut Dark Cut

Love it.

As many many many people have said, too short.

But, also, I need to ask this. Why can you not get perfect on the first guy? I've tried multiple times, and it always messes the guy up when you are taking out the arrow.

Anyways, besides all that, awesome :)

Deal Or No Deal Deal Or No Deal

It was...blah.

I didn't like it. I could barely read anything, it had no sound, and it just plain was a bad game. Try a little harder next time, spend a lot of time on it. Make it look good.

Slam Slam

Great fun!

I loved it, and there certainly was a bit of a twist! I wasn't expecting the top/bottom thing. It'd be nice if there was a mute button though.

Tuokaerb Tuokaerb

It was...ok.

I have played the same game 20 million times. It just gets boring after a while.

Oh, and nice Bungie move there, reversing the name from Breakout to Tuokaerb.

If you don't understand the Bungie reference, the made a game just like Pong and called it Gnop.

Sandwich Island Sandwich Island

Impossible to beat.

You can't get water in the bucket. YOu can't beat this game. Fix that little problem, and it is a rather good game.
But unless the problem is fixed, this game doesn't deserve to stay on NG.

Asteroid Miner Asteroid Miner

Amazing...yet deceptive title.

This was awesome! I loved the graphics for it, the gameplay ruled, and there was a bnit of humr in the middle. 'Easy, not so easy, not easy.'
But, there was no mining of asteroids.
Still fun.

DifferentName responds:

The green asteroids are mined. For a while i considered naming it asteroid dodging or something like that, though. I like the name asteroid miner more though.

Chav Hunter Chav Hunter

Love it!

I love this game!! It's amazingly awesome!! I demand a sequel!!